Double slot coindoors
The pinball machines for the US marked is primarily delivered with the double slot coin door with mechanical coin mechs for quarters.
If your coin are not registering, first check that the wires are connected correct.
On the wire loom from the cabinet controller there should be following cables:
- Flat connector wit 5 wires that go to the control button panel inside door.
- White and Yellow cables that go to the light bulbs for the coin return buttons.
- Black cable with 3 connectors on for ground to coin mechanisms
- Brown cable to Coin mechanism 1 micro switch (Remember to put on right terminal. See photo.
- Green cable to Coin mechanism 2 micro switch (Remember to put on right terminal. See photo.
- Orange cable to Coin mechanism 3 (Not in use from factory)
After you check that all cables are correctly connected - go to systems menu to check switches.
How to do!
Enter the service menu by pushing the "Select/Enter" button on the operator panel.
On the service menu navigate to "TESTS" and push "Select/Enter"
On the TESTS menu go to "SWITCH EDGES" and push "Select/Enter"
You should now see the blue "SWITCH EDGES" screen. You need to use your finger to pull the lever on the micro switches on the coin mechanisms as shown in picture below to test the switches. Remember to do this on both the coin mechanisms.
When you pull the switches, It should look like next image. It should show you:
- 83 COIN 1
- 84 COIN 2